CLD Capital, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively "CLD," "we," "us," or "our") respect your privacy and we are committed to treating and using personal information about you responsibly.
Information we collect
We collect personal information from and about you in order to identify you as our customer, establish and manage customer accounts, complete customer transactions, understand customer needs, market products and services, and comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may also collect personal information from you if you:
(1) apply for employment through this site (which may include your name, address, references and employment history);
(2) use this site to check the status of your accounts (such as your name, account number and log-in password); and
(3) send us an e-mail to inquire about your account or to request information (such as your name, email address and any other personal information you supply in your message.)
Information we automatically collect
When you visit the CLD site, we automatically collect certain non-personal information, such as "cookies." A cookie is unique identifier that allows us to recognize your computer each time you visit our site. Cookies can help us improve your use of our site, for example, by providing quick log-in, streamline navigation and maintain up-to-date content for all users. Should you configure your browser to reject cookies, you may disable some of our site's features. Cookies neither contain personal information nor can they read or transmit any data on your computer's hard drive.
CLD operates general audience web sites that are accessible by the public. This website is not intended for visitors under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly soliCLD or collect personal information from or about children, nor do we knowingly market our products or services to children.
Foreign non-United States users
How we use the information we collect
We may use the personal information that you provide to us as follows:
(1) if you apply for a job, to consider you for the position and to contact references; or
(2) if you apply for credit, to assess your credit-worthiness including retrieving credit reports and to approve or reject your application; or
(3) to respond to inquiries you may have about your account and other related matters; or
(4) if you send us an email for information, to reply to your request.
We may also use the personal information that you provide to help us improve the content and function of this or other CLD sites, better understand our customers and markets, improve our products and services, enhance our marketing efforts, improve our product offerings, and to later contact you, electronically or otherwise, about products or services that we believe may interest you.
How we may share information you provide to us
CLD may share personal information that you provide under the following circumstances:
- Affiliates: We may share your name, address and information about your transaction with our lending affiliates.
- Agents and Service Providers: To establish, administer, and manage our customers' accounts, evaluate credit, provide customer service and benefits, process account transactions and account statements, or process job applications, we may disclose your personal information to companies that work with us to perform services or business operations on our behalf.
- Other Third Parties: We do not share your personal information with Third Parties.
- USA Patriot Act Section 326 Compliance: When you open an account with us, we will ask for your name, address, and other identifying documents such as your driver's license that will allow us to identify you. We do this to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities. US Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we may sell or buy businesses or assets, or be involved in mergers or other corporate reorganization. In transactions such as these, your personal information may be shared in connection with any of the foregoing types of transactions.
How we protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information
CLD uses reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, deletion or alteration. In addition, we have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to protect your personal information. As part of our security practices, CLD does not send requests for personal information from our customers that requests personal information. Certain personal information that CLD transmits to you by email at your request, such as your account balance, is encrypted. Standard email communications are not encrypted. Therefore, you should not transmit your personal information to us through email.
Online Security Tips
CLD is committed to ensuring the security of the websites it operates and our systems. We also feel that you, as the end-user, should also ensure that you are adequately protected when you use the Internet. To that end, we recommend the following security best practices:
Install anti-virus, anti-spyware and other internet security software on your PC. Use it regularly and keep it up-to-date.
Regularly update your PC's operating system and Web browser software with the vendor's software patches and updates to protect your PC against known vulnerabilities.
Do what you can to prevent unauthorized people from using your PC.
Change your passwords often.
If you notice suspicious activity in your accounts, report it immediately to the appropriate parties.
Do not download or open any attachments sent to you by unsoliCLDed email as they may contain malicious programs that can compromise your PC's security, once opened.
Be on the alert for phishing scams that ask for your personal information for fraudulent purposes. Access web sites by typing the web addresses directly into your web browser or by using web addresses you have bookmarked, instead of via embedded links in unsolicited emails.
CLD may update this Policy from time to time. You should periodically check the effective date at the top of this webpage to be sure that you are aware of the most recent version of this Policy and the important information described in it.